To successfully complete and be entered onto the NMPL without conditions or restrictions, candidates must have:
- successfully completed the I&R placement
- a satisfactory Workplace Based Assessment (WPBA) report including multi source feedback and patient satisfaction questionnaire
- completed safeguarding training for children to level 3
- completed the mandatory e-LfH module on GP induction
- submitted the WPBA report to the NHSE regional team with any required evidence
- to start their portfolio preparation for an early placement appraisal
Once you have successfully completed the scheme, you are ready to return to practice.